Restaurant and Bar
The Bar and Restaurant is adorned with thousands of pieces of Irish and
Australian memorabilia. Plus inspect one of the largest teapot collections in QLD.
Live music every Saturday night. Our bands facilitate all musical tastes from Country/Irish/Rock and Roll and Karaoke.
Every Sunday live music from noon. You can bring a fiddle, tin whistle, guitar,
bhordan etc and join in our open session.
Smorgasbord, (All you can eat) Saturday 6pm - 7.30pm, Sunday 12pm - 1.30pm, $15 per person
Sunday Big Breakfast, 8am - 10am, Bacon, sausage, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, onion, toast, Celtic style beans, bottomless tea and coffee, all for only $12 per person
Start your meal with hot and tasty garlic bread.
- O’Shanleys Signature Dish, Traditional Thick Tender Beefy Irish Stew Topped
with Creamy Mash.
- Gourmet Vegetarian Roll. A selection of tasty cheeses and spinach in a filo pastry roll
- Giant Pork Chop, perfect for a big meat lover.
- Catch of the Day, Beer Battered fillets that melt in your mouth. Served with
a Tartar sauce and Lemon Wedge.
- Chicken Parma Eire, Gourmet Crumbed Butterflied Chicken Breast
smothered in an Irish Traditional Salsa topped with Melted Cheese.
- Rib Fillet, Quality grain fed Angus Beef cooked to your liking.
- Reef ‘N’ Beef, Rib fillet steak topped with Beer Battered Flathead Fillets
drizzled in Letterkenny Sauce.
After your meal be tempted by our decadent deserts
- Mouth Watering Apple Pie
- Irish Baileys Cream Cheesecake